Triton 40 is a full featured plasma system designed for R&D and polite line. This compact bench-top system could generate uniform plasma over the whole process area.
Surface Clean & Activation
• Remove organic contaminations.
• Remove nano-level metal oxide.
• Enhanced surface colloid mobility.
• Enhance surface energy to improve material adhesion.
Increase Surface Roughness&Slight Etch
• Release surface stress.
• PR descum&ashing.
• Slight etch to multiple materials (Sio,SiN etc)
• Bench-top design need small footprint and conveniently connect to facilities.
• Compact chamber design ensures high process reliability.
• Patented gas delivery system provide an exceptionally uniform plasma process.
• Maximun 4 MFCs and flexible electrode designs can meet the request of different process modes(RIE,Downstream Plasma,etc).
• Graphical user interface suppert recipe editor,recipe driven process and give real-time process information.
• Unique RF system delivers excellent process repeatability and efficiency.
|Enclosure||WxDxH||635W x 860D x 690H mm|
|Chamber||WxDxH||340W x 456D x 280H mm|
|Max Number of Electrods||8|
|Electrodes||Powered Working Area||226W x 320D mm|
|Ground Working Area||1300W x 320D mm|
|PF System||RF Power&Frequency||300W/13.56MHz|
|Gas Control||Number of MFCs||2 standard/ up to 4|
|Vacuum Pump||Pump||25m³/h Oil pump|
|Facility Reauirements||Power Supply||220V, 10A, 50Hz, Single-Phase, 13AWG, 3-Wire|
|Process Gas Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Process Gas Purity|
CF4 = 99.97%; O2 = 99.996%; N2 = 99.99%;
Ar = 99.999%; Consult the JETPLASMA for the rest of the gas
|Process Gas Pressure||15~20 psig|
|Purge Gas Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Purge Gas Purity||N2=99.99%|
|Purge Gas Pressure||15-60 psig|
|Pneumatic Valves Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Pneumatic Gas Specifications||CDA, 60~90 psig|
|Exhaust Size & Type||KF25|