Jet Plasma PatronTM vacuum plasma coating systems are designed for thin film deposition on a wide range of substrates. Our room temperature process could deposit various types of nanoscale functional materials that provide water-proofing, corrosion resistance, or enhanced adhesion between different surfaces.
• Consumer Electronics：Protect smart devices with a nano-coating against water ingress and corrosive agents.
• Semiconductors：The waterproof coating dramatically improves the reliability and durability of semiconductor chips and packaged devices. The adhesion promotion coating increases yields for molding process.
• LEDs：Enable LEDs to operate under hostile environments without degradation of optical performance.
• Automotive Electronics：Provide resistance to corrosive environment for automotive electronics, significantly improving reliability while expanding the applications of delicate devices in the automotive industry. Replaces solvent-based adhesion primers with an adhesion promotion nanocoating for better yields and reduced VOC emissions.
• Military & Aerospace：Deliver exceptional reliability for onboard electronics and sensors in humid and corrosive atmosphere without compromising the function of protected devices such as VHF/UHF elements.
• Biomedics：We provide custom nano-coating solutions for the biomedical industry. Beyond waterproofing, our versatile nano-coating has other favorable properties that improves the biocompatibility and reduces the degradation rate of implanted devices.
• Jet Plasma PatronTM vacuum plasma coating systems are suitable for operating with high level of uniformity and consistency in harsh operating environments.
• Waterproof/Anti-corrosion Coating: provides all-round protection against water, moisture, salt mist, as well as other environmental factors for electronics devices and PCBs, dramatically improving reliability and durability of the products. Manufacturers and consumers benefit from reduced costs from fewer returns and repairs.
• Adhesion Promotion Coating for Composite Molding: improves interfacial adhesion between metal and polymeric molding materials through a tough chemical bonding. The coating achieves unprecedented yield gains compared to conventional methods.
• Biocompatible Coatings for Implants: a hydrophilic coating reduces the friction between implant surfaces and internal organs, thus reducing the risk of implant rejection and enhancing biocompatibility. It also reduces wear and tear to prolong implant lifetime.
|Enclosure||WxDxH||1152W x 1208D x 1833H mm -- 2238H mm With light tower|
|Chamber||WxDxH||518W x 648D x 518H mm|
|Max Number of Electrods||8|
|Electrodes||Powered Working Area||405W x 450D mm|
|Ground Working Area||477W x 450D mm|
|PF System||RF Power&Frequency||1250W/13.56MHz|
|Gas Control||Number of MFCs||500 m³/h Oil Pump (standard) / 500m³/h Dry Pump(optional)|
|Vacuum Pump||Pump||500m³/h 油泵泵组 / 500m³/h 干泵泵组（可选）|
|Dry Pump Purge N2 Flow||5-25L/min|
|Dry Pump Cooling Water Flow||3~7L/min|
|Facility Reauirements||Power Supply||380V,32A,50Hz,3-Phase,5-Wire|
|Process Gas Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Process Gas Purity|
CF4 = 99.97%; O2 = 99.996%; N2 = 99.99%;
Ar = 99.999%; Consult the JETPLASMA for the rest of the gas
|Process Gas Pressure||15~30 psig|
|Purge Gas Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Purge Gas Purity||N2=99.99%|
|Purge Gas Pressure||15-30 psig|
|Pneumatic Valves Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Pneumatic Gas Specifications||CDA, 60~90 psig|
|Exhaust Size & Type||KF40|