The Hestia offers exceptional treatment uniformity with throughput and low risk, enabled by a compact vacuum chamber design and a fully automated material handing system.
• Pre-wire bonding: Removal of metal oxides to ensure good bond strengths and yields.
• Pre-molding: Enhance surface energy to improve material adhesion and eliminate defects such as delamination and voids.
• Pre-underfill: Improve fluidity of underfill encapsulants and reduce voids.
• Descumming: Removal of residue photoresist from wafers.
• Surface roughening and etching: reduce surface stress for better surface adhesion.
• High efficiency compact vacuum chamber offers exceptional treatment uniformity.
• Strips are transferred from magazines to an intermediate loading tray before entering the chamber, reducing the risk of interruption caused by strip misalignment.
• PLC and IPC combination provides stringent process control with an intuitive graphical interface and real-time process representation.
• Engineered for maximum reliability and durability while offering easy access for maintenance.
|Enclosure||WxDxH||1550Wx1530Dx1760H mm- 2050H mm With light tower|
|Electrodes||Max Number||334W x 334D mm|
|PF System||RF Power&Frequency||500W/13.56MHz|
|Gas Control||Number of MFCs||2 standard/ up to 4|
|Vacuum Pump||Pump||28m³/h Dry Pump|
|Dry Pump Purge N2 Flow||5-25L/min|
|Facility Reauirements||Power Supply||220V, 25A, 50Hz, Single-Phase, 9AWG ,5-Wire|
|Process Gas Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Process Gas Purity|
CF4 = 99.97%; O2 = 99.996%; N2 = 99.99%;
Ar = 99.999%; Consult the JETPLASMA for the rest of the gas
|Process Gas Pressure||15~20 psig|
|Purge Gas Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Purge Gas Purity||N2=99.99%|
|Purge Gas Pressure||10~60 psig|
|Pneumatic Valves Fitting Size&Type||0.25 in.OD|
|Pneumatic Gas Specifications||CDA、60-90 psig|
|Exhaust Size & Type||KF25|